She took
all my money
And my best
friend
You know the
story
Here it
comes again
I have no
pride
I have no
shame
You gotta make
it rain
Make it
rain!
Since you're
gone
Deep inside
it hurts
I'm just
another sad guest
On this dark
earth
I want to
believe
In the mercy
of the world again
Make it
rain, make it rain!
The nite's
too quiet
Stretched
out alone
I need the
whip of thunder
And the
wind's dark moan
I'm not
Able, I'm just Cain
Open up the
heavens
Make it
rain!
I'm close to
heaven
Crushed at
the gate
They sharpen
their knives
On my
mistakes
What she
done, you can't give it a name
You gotta
make it rain
Make it
rain, yeah!
Without her
love
Withour your
kiss
Hell can't
burn me
More than
this
I'm burning
up all this pain
Put out the
fire
Make it
rain!
I'm born to
trouble
I'm born to
fate
Inside a
promise
I can't
escape
It's the
same old world
But nothing
looks the same
Make it
rain! [2x]
Got to make
it rain
Make it rain
You got to
make it rain
Got to make
it rain
You got
to...
I stand
alone here! [2x]
Sing it...
Make it
rain! [2x]
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen